Dorinda B. Yeatts, President
- owned and operated independent benefits agency for over 20 years:
- Originally from Portsmouth, VA. Moved to Chatham, VA in 1979.
- June 1990 - Licensed Producer: Life, Health & Annuities.
- April 1992 - Opened Designed Benefits of Virginia, Inc. in Chatham, VA.
- September 2002 - Relocated office to 2276 Franklin Turnpike, Danville, VA to better service
- October 2002 - Purchased McMann Insurance Agency, expanded staff.
- November 2004 - Licensed Life & Health Consultant.
- June 2012 - Added Property and Casualty to Designed Benefits of Virginia, Inc. and expanded staff.
Today, Designed Benefits of Virginia, Inc. represents corporate clients in Virginia and North Carolina and specializes in employee benefits including: group and individual health plans, life, dental, vision, long term disability, annuities, senior products and voluntary products. Design and compliance of benefit plans with an emphasis on communication and service to client employees separates Designed Benefits of Virginia, Inc. from other advisory firms.
Designed Benefits of Virginia, Inc., an independently owned agency, values supporting the protection, health and well-being of our clients and their families. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) has brought about a great deal of uncertainty among all employers, large and small, and having a benefits advisor that understands all that is happening within PPACA is imperative for an employer. We want to make sure that we help our clients to provide the best, the most understood, and the most affordable coverage to its employees and dependents.
Stacey Bryant Crews
Stacey Bryant Crews brings 11+ years of insurance experience to Designed Benefits of Virginia, Inc.
While she represents all lines of insurance including Auto, Home & Life, she specializes in Medicare & Individual Insurance Products.
Stacey lives and works in her community of Pittsylvania County, and never meets a stranger. You will often see her smiling face at a local ballfield, restaurant or community event with her family. She is active in her church as a Sunday school teacher at Payneton United Methodist Church in Chatham.
She is also active in her children’s schools, volunteering for various programs and functions.
If you desire the personal, caring touch of an agent that truly cares about helping you and your family with insurance decisions, one that goes above and beyond to help you, Stacey Bryant Crews is the agent for you.
2276 Franklin Turnpike #119 Danville, VA 24540
A Full Service Agency